WR-Martin Surpasses Half a Billion Dollars in Funding Assistance for Local Governments
Applications Worth More Than $30 Million Approved by SWIA in Recent Cycle
WR-Martin recently assisted several clients in applying for available funding through this quarter’s State Water Infrastructure Authority (SWIA) grant cycle. SWIA recently announced that $30,992,641 was awarded to applications with which WR-Martin assisted clients. We are proud to announce that WR-Martin has surpassed the half-a-billion-dollar mark for successful funding for public infrastructure projects. Since 1988, WR-Martin has provided assistance to local governments with applications and administration of funding for everything from parks to water treatment plants.
Congratulations to our clients who received SWIA funding assistance this cycle, and we look forward to seeing your projects come to life.
DWSRF or SRG Approved for funding:
- Town of Robbinsville- Tallulah Creek Water Treatment Plant Improvements – $650,000
- Town of Elm City – Wells No. 2 & No. 6 Water Treatment System Improvements- $658,109
- Town of Siler City- Water Treatment Plant Improvements – $4,705,025
- City of Bessemer City- Water Treatment Plant Improvements – $5,406,300
- Town of Clyde- Chamber Mountain Rd. and Thompson Cove Rd. Waterline Replacement – $650,000
- Alexander County – Water Line Extension Project – $4,971,335
CWSRF or SRG Approved for funding:
- TWSA- Jackson Paper and Dollar General Lift Station Improvements – $1,515,200
- Town of Andrews- Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvements Phase II – $3,148,000
- Alexander County – Sewer Collection Line Extension and Pump Station Upgrade – $5,181,300
- Town of St. Pauls- Wastewater Collection System Rehabilitation – $1,603,380
- Town of Pilot Mountain – Sunset Sewer Subbasin Rehabilitation Project – $2,503,992
SWIA was created within the Department of Environment and Natural Resources under North Carolina General Statute 159G-70. The Authority is an independent body with primary responsibility for awarding both federal and state funding for water and wastewater infrastructure projects as well as developing an annual state water infrastructure plan.
To see if your project is a fit for an upcoming funding program, please contact our grants management team at email@example.com.